In part 1 of setting up and creating the MotorDB application, Typescript was used.
To help demonstrate the application, it is hosted at appharbor However after appharbor pulled down the latest code from GitHub, the sample data was not being displayed.
Looking at the console, several errors are being displayed
- Within the solution folder, create a Tools\Typescript file.
- Open the ui .csproj file and modify the BeforeBuild target to include the following:
- <Exec Command=”"$(SolutionDir)Tools\TypeScript\tsc" @(TypeScriptCompile ->’"%(fullpath)"’, ‘ ‘)” />
- In solution Explorer, click on “Show All Files” button
- For each file, select the properties can change the property “Copy to Output Directory” to “Copy Always”
Leave a Reply